Dolores Entertainment announced that Indigo 7 Quest for Love, a new puzzle adventure game, launches for Nintendo Switch on July 8.
Indigo 7 features single player and multiplayer puzzle gameplay inspired by both Puyo Puyo Tetris and puzzle game from 1991, 7 colors. As you’ll see in the trailer above, the game also takes players through a teen comedy story, with comic book-style cutscenes following the lives of Nathan and his group.
As for the puzzle action itself? Well, this is a color based game where your job is to make the board yours before your opponent does. Match rules are said to vary depending on which mode you’re playing in, and a campaign mode will teach you the ins and outs of 32 different challenges. Here is a list of features to explain a bit more:
– Recall the best moments of your teenage years through a gripping comic book style story where music and love are the best medicine for a broken heart
– Master the art of solving puzzles in Campaign mode by overcoming 32 challenges with different color and time rules that will drive you crazy
– Enjoy the game alone in single player mode, or play against your friends in local cooperative or versus mode.
– Customize the difficulty by choosing the number of colors on the board, and the time available to conquer it
– Unlock up to 11 playable characters after completing the corresponding chapters of the story. All are fully voiced by a cast of professional actors, well known from other famous series (Dorohedoro, Hazbin Hotel) and video games (Persona 5: Royal, Genshin Impact, Disgaea, Pokémon Masters, Cloudpunk).
– Feel the thrill of battle with live commentary from the official Indigo 7 broadcaster!
The game will be priced at $ 14.99 / € 14.99, with a 20% discount available at launch.
Let us know if you plan to give this one a whirl with a comment below.