Last month, Ubisoft rolled out a major update for Immortals Fenyx Rising – added support for DLC ‘The Lost Gods’ and much more. It has now released another patch – Title Update 1.3.1 – to fix some minor issues.
There are a few bug fixes, stability and performance improvements, and a bunch of other quests, activities, and gameplay fixes. Here are the full patch notes, courtesy of the official Ubisoft Community Forums:
UPDATE OF TITLE 1.3.1
This small title update brings some fixes to the game:
- Bug fixes.
- Stability improvements.
- Performance improvement.
- [Fixed] Ensured that Prometheus uses the correct pronoun for Fenyx in a Tale of Fire and Lightning quest.
- [Fixed] Fixed an issue that prevented progression scaling issues with Ubisoft Connect Shard challenge rewards.
- [Fixed] Fixed an issue that caused Fenyx to appear in a different vault when restarting Aphrodite’s vault.
- [Fixed] Ubisoft Connect – Fixed an issue preventing the “Vault of Tartaros Completed” statistic from reaching full completion.
- [Fixed] Myths of Eastern Kingdoms – Fixed an issue where the player was unable to obtain all of the Mythic Monster Shards.
- Fixed an issue where Athena’s Dash ability would deal less damage after obtaining the Immortal Field Breaker upgrade.
- [Fixed] Fixed the order of Eastern Kingdom helmets obtained by completing the Eastern Kingdom Myths story.
- [Fixed] Fixed an issue where Fenyx would get stuck while inactive on top of the Messenger of Gods statue when enjoying the beautiful view for too long. Heroes need breaks too!
- Improved stability when entering Typhon’s Vault.
If you haven’t tried this game, why not take a look our opinion. While it’s sometimes quite similar to a certain Zelda game, it still has its own sense of charm and the DLC definitely offers something a little different.
Have you ever played Immortals Fenyx Rising? What about this latest update? Tell us below.